2017 Registration Rates* Click HERE to register now.
|Registration Type||Registration Rate Regular|
|Single Day Full Registration||AU$400|
|Single Day Data Manager/Fellow/Registrar||AU$200|
|Additional Industry/Sponsor Pass||AU$700|
Registrations from industry personnel are only accepted from sponsor companies
- 'MATES RATES', SCHOLARSHIPS & GRANTS
Special Offer Registration Rate
Data Managers, Fellows and Registrars are eligible for a Special Offer Registration Rate of AUD$50 (normally $420).
- Offer valid for the first 50 registrations for the Data Manager/Fellow/Registrar category only.
- You must attend the entire meeting to be eligible.
- Once the special offer rate is fully subscribed the regular rate will apply.
- Delegate must be an AGITG member or submit an application to become an AGITG member prior to the conference.
The AGITG is offering Annual Scientific Meeting Scholarships to assist members who cannot access Institution funds to attend. All AGITG sites that are currently accruing patients to AGITG trials or have patients in follow-up are eligible to nominate a team member to apply for a Scholarship. Our aim is to have representation at the meeting from all active AGITG sites. One Scholarship will be awarded to each active site and it will be up to the site to decide which staff member should attend to represent their site.
Funding available (up to):
- $200 – Brisbane
- $250 – Sydney & Regional Queensland
- $300 – Melbourne & Regional NSW
- $350 – Adelaide, Darwin & Regional VIC
- $400 – Hobart & Canberra
- $450 – Perth & Regional TAS
- $500 – New Zealand & Regional WA
- $800 – Singapore & Dunedin NZ
- AGITG will reimburse actual costs up to the maximum amount per location outlined above.
- Receipts to verify costs are required to be submitted.
- You must attend the entire meeting to be eligible.
- Scholarship funds will be awarded after the meeting.
- Scholarship recipient must be an AGITG member or submit an application to become an AGITG member with the Scholarship application.
- An individual cannot receive both a Scholarship and a Fellow/Registrar Grant.
- REGISTRATION PROCESS
The AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting is managed by ASN Events. You can register for the AGITG Annual Scientific Meeting by clicking the link above. This will take you to the ASN Events online registration system. If you have attended an ASN Events conference before, you will need to log in to your profile as a returning delegate with your original email and password.
If you are registering with ASN Events for the first time, you need to register as a new delegate. You will be taken to a page where you can enter your personal details.This will be the only time you will ever need to enter your details for any event run by ASN Events.
Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation email, outlining what you have registered for. If you do not receive this email, either your email was entered incorrectly or your registration is not complete. If this happens, please contact ASN Events, please do not re-register.
You can use your email and password to access your registration at any time to make any necessary changes such as adding additional add-on's, making a payment, downloading your certificate of attendance or your current invoice.
If you wish to make changes to your registration type after you have registered, please email the details to the secretariat - do not re-register.
The online registration system currently supports the following browsers;
Mozilla Firefox (evergreen)
Internet Explorer (10, 11)
Google Chrome (evergreen)
Apple Safari (7, 8)
- GROUP MANAGERS
If you are a group manager that is arranging registrations for delegates within your organisation, please click here to view registration instructions.
If you are a group manager that is arranging the payment of registrations for delegates outside of your organisation, please contact Jordyn Trolove, firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of sponsored delegate(s)
- Items and amounts to be covered as part of the sponsorship
- Name of the Annual Scientific Meeting
If you require a separate invoice for sponsored delegates and staff members, please contact Jordyn Trolove, email@example.com
- REGISTRATION PAYMENT
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section on the ‘dashboard’. The payment options are:
- Credit card: visa or mastercard
- Cheque (either personal or from your institute)
- Direct debit (you will be emailed banking instructions upon application)
An Australian Tax Invoice will be provided for all registrants once registered. You can reprint this and your receipt from your ‘dashboard’ at any time.
The ABN for the annual scientific meeting is 90 093 246 176. All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query they will contact you. If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, return to your ‘dashboard’. The ‘dashboard’ also keeps a record of any abstract you have submitted.
ASN supports responsible use of on-line credit card transactions and reports suspected fraudulent activity to Federal police and the Immigration office.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
Registration cancellations will incur a cancellation fee of A$100 if made in writing up to 30 days prior to the beginning of the annual scientific meeting. No refund is payable after that date, however registrations may be transferred to substitute delegates without incurring a fee. Click here for more information.